<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7252085782780438872?origin\x3dhttps://i-fell-into-it-again-and-again.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



free counters



.: welcome :.

* Navigation are the leaves on the left *


Everything that i wished i could have told her.









“ It’s upsetting to think that someone can, after so long, so many memories and so much love, just turn around and say, “Sorry, I don’t love you anymore.” After everything they have gone through, it hurts to think about how somebody can change their mind on such a thing as their love for another. I can’t even begin to understand the reasons behind this. I know things change and nothing lasts, but I just can’t seem to comprehend how can a feeling change, just like that, in a blink of an eye? And it scares me, so much. ”

By . .. .. ..




“ You gradually get over the pain. It doesn’t go away, not for a long time, but it becomes easier to live with. One morning you wake up, and he’s not the first thing on your mind. And then a few months down the line, you realize you’ve made it through half the day without thinking of him. Sometimes it takes months, sometimes years, but eventually you reach a point when you only think about them occasionally. You manage to do this because you don’t see them, you don’t hear about them, and you try not to think about them. And then you bump into them walking down the street, or someone unexpected mentions their name and the memories come flooding back. But memories also become less painful in time. ”

By . .. .. ..




“ It’s not that I miss you. I just, for some reason, keep thinking you’re going to walk through that door and tell me that you miss me and you want me and can’t imagine your life without me. I keep thinking you need me and you’re randomly going to call me, IM me, or text me. I keep waiting for the moment you’re going to man up and tell me all this, then I realize why you haven’t done it yet because none of it’s true. You’ve moved on now, and you’re happy. Without me. ”

By . .. .. ..




“ Ever have that one person in your life that you just can’t give up on, the one person that can screw you over time after time yet you always seem to give them another chance, and no matter how many times you say this is their last one, you know it’s a lie because there’s always just one more waiting for them. the one person you know you’re better off without but yet you can’t find a way to let them go because deep down inside, you wouldn’t know what to do without them. The one person you know doesn’t deserve you but yet you choose to overlook it because you love her. ”

By . .. .. ..




“ That’s what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending, performing. You get to love your pretense. It’s true, we’re locked in an image, an act. ”

By Jim morrison




If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If she has to make a choice, may she make it now. Then I will either wait for her or forget her. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.

By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Paulo Coelho




“ Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there,because you can’t remember a time in your life when it wasn’t. But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong, only because it’s so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize you’re happy. ”

By http://idareyoutoclickthis.tumblr.com/




If we were to meet on the streets, will we ever recognise each other?What will happen if we were to see each other again?What will you say to me,and what will i say to u?perhaps,we'll jus brush past each other without noticing dat we are just side by side or we'll pretend each other doesnt exist at all.

By . .. .. ..




The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know, when Sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and smile and go, “No, I’m happy for you”? That’s when it’s really sad.o

By . .. .. ..




“ I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. ”

By The O.C




“I don’t know if I love you more than you love me, I don’t know if I love you less than you love me and I don’t know if we love each other just the same. And I guess we’ll never know because there will never be an objective measure of love. But what I know is that I love you with all that I have and if that’s not enough then I’m sorry my love and my heart isn’t enough, I’m not enough for you.”

By http://idareyoutoclickthis.tumblr.com/




How can time be a measure of feelings? When you love someone it doesn’t matter if you’ve loved them a day, a week or a month or even a year. Feelings are feelings, and feelings stay.

By http://idareyoutoclickthis.tumblr.com/




A mighty pain to love it is, and this a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pain, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.

By Abraham crowley




“ For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. ”

By the curious case of benjamin buttons.




Sometimes someone comes to your life and changes everything. Raises the standards, making you laugh and makes you feel like you. There is something about her, that you can't put into words and even though you are not with her, you don't want to let her go.

By http://nostalgicbliss.tumblr.com/




Someone will always catch you when you fall, & it won’t always be who you thought it would. The people you think love you most might watch you fall, wait, & then congratulate you when you find your own way back up. This doesn’t mean they love you less; they just know that you’re stronger than you give yourself credit for.

credits http://idareyoutoclickthis.tumblr.com/




Time is punishment love, voice, truth, honesty..... are all from the texture of timelessness therefore they are from the fabric of freedom

By annoynomous.




Never dream of something that doesn't have a chance to develop in reality. Having a dream come true in reality, is more than i ever expected.

By annoynomous




The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.

By annoynomous





; * Mysteriaa - designs

me


entries


links


taggboardd



; * Dream of Me -
Make Me Yours Now and Forever

I wanna be Everything
that You Ever Need...

Your Wildest Dream
Your Fantasy

Your Deepest Kiss
Your Sweetest Smile

the Eyes that Look into Your Soul
the One and Only Person

You Ever Love

When the Night Comes
and Darkness Falls

I wanna be There
To give You Light and Warmth

To Glow in Your Heart

When the Rain Pours

and Im Standing in the Cold
Waiting for You

I want You to Come and Shelter Me
and Whisper in my Ear

"I Love You"

; Marvin (credits Aishiteru)-


; * Mysteriaa -
copyrighteds *